Accomplished. Agile. Accessible.
B. Dave Driggers
- Sole Practitioner, 2020
- Family Law (including Divorce, Child Custody, Child Support and Legitimation)
- Probate Litigation
- Business Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Legal Elite Top Lawyer in Georgia Trend Magazine, 2013
B. Dave Driggers was born in Louisville, Kentucky. Thereafter, he moved to Birmingham, Alabama; Morgantown, West Virginia, and then to Conyers, Georgia where he graduated high school and still has friends and family in the area. While residing in the Metro Atlanta area, he owned and operated several small businesses prior to attending law school.
Dave received a B.S. from Georgia College & State University and a J. D. from John Marshall Law School. He was admitted to practice law in Georgia in 2001. He is licensed to practice in all of the Courts in Georgia including the Supreme Court and Court of Appeals, and the U.S. District Court for the Middle and Northern Districts of Georgia. Dave is also licensed to practice in the Supreme Court of the United States.
He began practicing law in Macon in 2001 with the law firm of Burnette & Driggers, LLC in which he was a founding member. In July, 2008, Dave joined with Kice H. Stone to form Stone & Driggers, LLC.
In July, 2020, Dave opened his own solo practice in Macon, Georgia.
Dave is a member of the Macon Bar Association; American Association of Justice; Georgia Trial Lawyers Association; American Bar Association;and the William A. Bootle American Inns of Court.9
Notable accomplishments include recognition as a Legal Elite Top Lawyer in Georgia Trend magazine for Family Law in 2013. In 2016, Mr. Driggers co-authored an article with Jarome Gautreaux entitled "Divorce and Personal Injury Claims: Who Gets the Money?" The article was published in the Georgia Trial Lawyers magazine and The Family Law Review magazine, both of the State Bar of Georgia. The same year Mr. Driggers was also asked to speak and publish a paper at the "Nuts and Bolts of Family Law" seminar in Savannah, Georgia on the topic of "Common Pitfalls of Divorce." Mr. Driggers has also been a guest lecturer at Mercer law school.
Dave concentrates his practice of law in the following areas: Civil Trial Practice; Family Law (including Divorce, Child Custody, Child Support, Legitimation, and Adoption); Probate; Personal Injury and Business Litigation. He has trial experience in divorce, child custody, personal injury, criminal defense, business litigation, defective construction cases, and probate matters.
Dave has resided in Macon since 1994 having moved to the area with his wife of 21 years, Ms. Holly Hamrick Driggers, who is a lifelong resident of Macon. The Driggers have three children. Dave has been active in coaching all three of his children in athletic activities. His hobbies include fishing, music, reading, and sports.
- John Marshall Law School, Atlanta, Georgia
- J.D. - 2000
- Georgia College & State University, Milledgeville, Georgia
- B.S. - 1997
Classes & Seminars
- Speaker, Common Pitfalls of Divorce, Nuts and Bolts of Family Law
- Guest Lecturer, Mercer Law School
- Burnette & Driggers, LLC, Founding Member, 2001 to 2008
- Stone & Driggers, LLC, Founding Member, 2008 to 2020
- Co-Author, Divorce and Personal Injury Claims: Who Gets the Money?, Georgia Trial Lawyers magazine and The Family Law Review magazine
- Georgia, 2001
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Georgia, 2001
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Georgia, 2007
- U.S. Supreme Court, 2010
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- Macon Bar Association, Member
- American Association of Justice, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Macon Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Middle Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, Secretary, 2010
- William A. Bootle American Inns of Court, Member